Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014


Piles of papers.  
Stacks of information. 
 Finances.  The stability of our marriage. How we parent.  
Our children's ages, likes, dislikes, weaknesses, strengths.  
Why adoption.  Why special needs.  When do we go. 
How much longer.  How much more money is needed.


QUESTIONS

So many!
I have been writing non-stop since mid-June!  
The adoption application required short biographies on EVERYONE. 
 That's seven people. 
 Plus I had to highlight how Matt and I met, 
why we liked each other then 
and how we still like each other now.

Pictured ABOVE are a *few* of the grant applications I am working on.  
So far, we have completed and sent in 3.  

I felt much better after I organized a bit.  Folders help. Labels, even better.  
Not the fanciest set-up for sure, but it works for me. 
Easy. Simple. Done. 


All the writing forces one to be reflective, 
to truly evaluate why we are doing what we are doing.


Honestly, there is not one ounce of doubt. 

"He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time..."
 2 Timothy 1:9


No comments:

Post a Comment