Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Top Ten List... for today!

Coming up...Adoption Fundraiser Banquet!

Friday, November 14
6:00pm - 8:30pm

Buy your tickets HERE or in person!
$10 gets you Carter Bros BBQ, Texas Roadhouse rolls and salad, dessert, drinks and more!
…and that includes a FREE raffle ticket too!

TODAY…My Top Ten List of Prizes would include:
  1. Maid Brigade House Cleaning.  Just in time for Christmas!  Seriously… how great would that be?  2 hours with 2 people cleaning my house?  Awesome!
  2. $200 in Handyman services.  I know this guy.  He works fast!  Broken door?  Fixed.  Trim work?  Done!  Paint touch ups?  No problem.
  3.  The Jumpin Bean Gift Certificates.  I just love coffee.  I also appreciate local businesses.  And I love coffee.  Kevin makes an awesome Blended caramel mocha.  Yum.
  4. Gia – $25 Restaurant gift certificate.  Yum. This place is all small plates.  So you can order 4-5 things and not break the bank.  I like to try a little bit of everything, so this fits me to a tee!
  5.  Sunset Hills Photography Package.  Pictures… just in time for Christmas.. and Christmas cards… perfect!
  6. The Wilmington Weekend Getaway.  Go to the beach?  Yes, please!  5 passes to the Fort Fisher Aquarium and $50 for lunch at a cute cafĂ©?  Sign me up!
  7.   A Sweet Mess Cake.  These are beautiful.  And delicious. And they are cake.
  8.  Celebration Station Unlimited Play Passes.  Have you met my sons?  They have a lot of energy.  Maybe one night of unlimited play would make someone sleep in past 7:30am.
  9. Mama Ginna’s Pizza Certificate.  Pizza is always a go at our house.  So this is a definite winner.
  10.  Bur-Mil Driving Range passes for 2.  This would be for Matt and Matthew.  Some good father-son bonding time.  Over golf.


So what are you waiting for?  Get your tickets!  
Come to the banquet! Win prizes.  
And support adoption!





No comments:

Post a Comment